The health and safety of our patrons, musicians, and staff is our top priority. At this time, we have a mix of socially-distanced areas and full capacity within our hall.
The Houston Symphony, together with advice from multiple medical advisors and recommendations by the CDC, is implementing the below safety measures for upcoming concerts:
Current safety measures include:
- Mask-wearing is strongly recommended for all audience members while inside of Jones Hall
- All Houston Symphony staff, ushers, musicians are vaccinated
- The Encore Café and in-hall bars will be open, and food and drink will be permitted in bar areas
- Cash will not be accepted at the box office, Encore Café, or in-hall bars
- No food or drinks will be allowed inside the auditorium
We recognize that, even with safety measures, some patrons may not feel comfortable attending in person and we are committed to bringing live music to you, wherever you are. Learn more about watching Symphony concerts from home.
- Please self-assess your health before leaving home.
- Don't forget your tickets. Before leaving home, make sure you have your mailed ticket, print-at-home ticket, or e-ticket available on your mobile device.
Face covering recommended
Credit or debit card only; no cash
No food or beverages inside auditorium
Your Concert Experience
Here’s what to expect when you get to Jones Hall:
- Low- to no-touch concert experience with increased cleaning of all high-touch surfaces
- Restrooms have been upgraded with no-touch handwashing
- Sanitization stations will be placed throughout the hall
- Intermission will resume for all concerts, with the exception of noted concerts
- Food and drink will be permitted in bar areas. No food or drinks will be allowed inside the auditorium
If you’re not signed up to receive Houston Symphony emails, register now to ensure that you receive important concert and safety updates.